Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate
PRODMETCOM, a Romanian company with private capital, is engaged in a process of continuous growth performance in achieving the production of metalwork, metal coating by hot dip galvanizing, aluminium and plastic moulding. These activities are carried out in strict accordance with product quality, the environment and health and safety of employees..
To demonstrate its concern to ensure a healthy and safe working environment, PRODMETCOM decided to implement, certify and maintain a system of occupational health and safety management to the specification of SR OHSAS 18001:2008.
For this purpose, PRODMETCOM is committed to::
- operate in accordance with applicable laws and other requirements to which it subscribed
- to continuously improve management systems health and safety and occupational health and safety performance
- to create a stimulating work environment for employees
- encourage the professional development through training
To meet the commitments that they are responsible at the highest management level established OH & S objectives in occupational health and safety.
These objectives refer to:
- ensuring safety and health at workplaces by minimizing or risk isolation own employees, contractors and visitors
- improving individual performance through training employees adequate health and safety
- increasing degree of control and security of processes
Provisions of OH & S Policy will be communicated to employees, contractors and visitors, so they are aware of their individual obligations in the field of OH & S and operate in accordance with the requirements and commitments included in this policy.